Friday, September 20, 2013

I am Powered by Orgasm.

Day 93 of 100 days of blogging

 I used to connect the word orgasm to the act of climax during intercourse. As I have been exploring the power of orgasm as an energy over the last year, I have found that I like this definition better.

Orgasm:  A similar point of intensity of emotional excitement.

It describes the energy that pulses through me when I am excited about living life. Excited about being free to be me. Excited because I feel a wide range of emotions. Excited because I am in the flow of orgasm.

It is the Power of Orgasm that:

...fueled me to leave my first husband and break free of old beliefs and patterning and find my voice.

It is the Power of Orgasm that:

...inspired me to home school my children with creativity and adventure.
It is the Power of Orgasm that:

...compelled me to go to 78 Jonas Brothers concerts in 2 1/2 years with my teenage daughter.

It is the Power of Orgasm that:

...moved me to host 44 internet radio shows in 45 days when I had never hosted a radio show before.

It is the Power of Orgasm that:

...pulsed through me to start the organization Heal My Voice.

"Orgasm" to me is a superpower energy that encourages me to say, "YES!", that pushes me into the world, that inspires me with the juice in my desire to experience as much as I possibly can while I am living life!

I AM POWERED BY ORGASM


No comments:

Post a Comment